Registered Nurse II
- Medical Surgical (Inpatient Unit)
- Operating Room
- Emergency Room
- BSC Nursing degree (Essential).
- Valid Registration Licence (Essential).
- Valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Classification and Registration in good standing (if available)
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute health-care / hospital setting (100 beds or more), two (2) years of which spent in Medical/Surgical/Pediatric/Operating Room/Post Anesthesia Recovery Room/High Dependency Unit/Emergency Room areas (Essential).
- Preferably experience with patients having eye surgery or eye conditions.
- Operating Room nurses must have experience with eye surgery.
- Medical/surgical nurses or other specialties are acceptable if they are interested in eye care.
- Clinical Instructors with strong eye care background are welcome to apply.
- Fluency in oral and written English language.
- Age between 25-35 years old.
The interview is expected in Oct-2017.
Contact us : 01126983980 , 01126983981
Email : email@example.com