Terms & Condition
AL-HIND is a leading human resource recruitment firm and consulting unit with operations in the major cities of the Indian sub-continent since 1978. AL-HIND is registered under Government of India License No. B-0376/DEL/PER/1000+/5/1263/1984.
AL-HIND is committed to safeguarding the information that you provide on this website and has also outlined the terms and conditions under which you may use www.al-hind.com. If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect, please email at info @ al-hind.com
By using this site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below:
1. You will not post or transmit to the website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect AL-HIND’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
3. AL-HIND shall in its sole discretion determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the website without any prior notice.
4. For your convenience, AL-HIND has provided links to third party sites that may be of interest to you. Any third party sites to which the AL-HIND website links to are beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for their content, the information they provide or any products or services that you purchase from them. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement thereof by AL-HIND.
5. AL-HIND makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, currency or operation of www.al-hind.com
6. By using www.al-hind.com you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
7. AL-HIND disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to www.al-hind.com and/or in relation to any information.
8. AL-HIND does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, asks for an interview or review your information
10. User name and password ("User Identification") are required for registration, login, and use of the site. You shall have sole responsibility for the security and proper use of your "User Identification" which must not be disclosed to anyone and shall be kept confidential at all times. You agree to notify AL-HIND immediately if you have reason to believe that your "User Identification" has become known to someone else or is being used in an unauthorised way. AL-HIND accepts no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of your "User Identification".
11. You understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the Website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
12. AL-HIND does not accept liability for the content of any other sites to which you are offered automatic links. The use of any such automatic links is entirely at your own risk.
13. You warrant that when sending emails to another person from this website (e.g. through sending a job to a friend) you have their consent to use their email address to perform this action.
SPAM, Hacking or Viruses.
Anybody should not misuse our site(s) by viruses or other harmful technology. You must also not link your website to our website without our permission.
Also, we strongly ask all those SPAM there, Do not try to send us any fake manpower requirement or waste our time & your time. Better Stay Away.
If you still break this provision, We will take legal action against you under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any such Fraud or Spammers, we will report to relevant authorities.
AL-HIND shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use, and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this Website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
1. The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using our services that they are suitable for your purposes.
2. Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this Website.
3. All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
4. Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
5. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other Website from this Website.
6. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on the use of information from this Website shall be governed by the laws of India and (for our benefit) you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi, India.
7. AL-HIND reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever.
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our clients should provide us with professional Demand Letter on their company's letter head with the No of workers/Staff required, Job Description, Basic Salary & Allowance, Working Hours, Duration of Contract, Leave Conditions etc.
We charge 8.33% of CTC from our clients within India, Service tax of 12.36 % levied by Government is not included. It shall be borne by the client.
We thank you very much for visiting our website & reading our terms!